Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

polycom 650 echo with broadsoft

Occasional Visitor

polycom 650 echo with broadsoft

i have a customer who is facing echo on intra-office calls - no echo otherwise. 

I have updates the sip load to 322, forced codec to G711 and checked the settings as described in tech bulletin 16249.

Any other suggestions?

Attached to the ticket are 3 captures of the calls. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: polycom 650 echo with broadsoft

Hello gautamg,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am unsure why you are referring to this post as a ticket as this community forum is not a replacement for the Polycom Support structure.

If you are using the correct and unmodified sip.cfg and phone1.cfg (not touching any of the volume affecting parameters) or are using the Broadsoft Platform to provision the phones then the Echo should not be introduced by the Polycom Phone.

I only had a quick look at the traces (to check the serial number of the Handset) and could not find any audio in the call.

Please raise this via your Polycom Reseller or work with Broadsoft.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2