Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

360 network claims they have duplicated other polycom customers having issues syncing dtmf with their current revision on their sonus, and their polycom customer went to polycom and downloaded a firmware that worked

=

currently experiencing issue on 4.1.3.0052 polycom 650

=

if anyone else has experienced this please advise what revision polycom suggested

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Phoneboothcore,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

we encourage new users to ensure they read the FAQ and also use the forum search.

Looking at the FAQ you will find this post => here <= specifically highlighting DTMF.

In addition please ensure you provide your SIP / UCS Software Version as you only provided the BootROM Version.

What is the issue that 360 Network have found and have they been in touch with a Polycom Reseller and / or Polycom Support?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

It's version: 3.1.3.0439

=

360 advise it's not their issue, and the customer needs to follow up with polycom.  From my captures it appears that when a dtmf digit is pressed, the appropriate <end> packets, so our switch doesn't send rtp to 360 until the dtmf event is completed.  Please check to see if there is a suggested firmware that has been confirmed to rectify this polycom 3.1.3 issue with 360networks.

HP Recommended

Hello Phoneboothcore,

the Release Notes are open to everybody and you can check them for DTMF related issues if needed.

If you still feel the issue is with the Polycom Software I can only advise you to work with your Polycom Reseller and/or raise this with Polycom Support via a PPI (Pay per incident) if the unit in question is outside warranty.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.