Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

polycom provisioning template help

Occasional Contributor

polycom provisioning template help

Hi,

I have a bunch of polycom 335/331 phones.  I am looking to create a custom template to provision them all with the multicast settings.  Multicast works when I configure each phone manually, but is not realistic with 150+ phones.  

I've tried inserting the code below into my provisioning template configuration file, but it is not being added to the phones.  What could I be doing wrong?  Does it have to be in a certain place?  I'm happy to attach the complete template file as well.  I've been working on this for a few days and not making any progress.

We are using: 

UC Software Version 4.0.10.0689

attendant.resourceList.4.address="224.0.1.75:50001"
		attendant.resourceList.4.label="Page"
		attendant.resourceList.4.type="automata"
		ptt.address="224.0.1.75"
		ptt.allowOffHookPages="1"
		ptt.callWaiting.enable="1"
		ptt.emergencyChannel.volume="-1"
		ptt.pageMode.allowOffHookPages="1"
		ptt.pageMode.displayName="93700"
		ptt.pageMode.enable="1"
		ptt.port="50001"
		ptt.pageMode.group.1.label="Plant"
		ptt.pageMode.group.1.subscribed="1"
		ptt.pageMode.group.2.label="Corp"
		ptt.pageMode.group.2.subscribed="1"
		ptt.pageMode.group.3.label="All"
		ptt.pageMode.group.3.subscribed="1"
		device.net.vlan="15"

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: polycom provisioning template help

Hello @tlachaus ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so I moved this here.

Not knowing your whole template I suggest you check this:

Mar 08, 2013 Question: Where can I download configuration files from or create these myself?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

Jul 25, 2013 QuestionHow can I setup certain Device parameters on my phone via a configuration file?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2