Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

polycom soundstationIP 7000 - worst product ever!!

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

polycom soundstationIP 7000 - worst product ever!!

they dont' send you all needed parts or tell you before hand what is needed, it doesn't integrate from previous versions, there are no instructions and they refuse to give you tecnical support!!  all for $1000!! bah! i'm going to go sell jigsaw puzzles missing pieces with no picture which is much more entertaining and for a lot less money!

i am returning the product and will live with exisiting solution until i can find another one.  sales people do talk to you but don't tell you what you'll need or even if the solution will work, they just want your money and the minute you make the order they sever all lines of communication.  i've seen fly by night used car dealers with more ethics!!

KMA!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: polycom soundstationIP 7000 - worst product ever!!

Hello bsurfsd,

Welcome to the Polycom community.

Could you be so kind, for the benefit of the other community members, elaborate on what parts are missing?

The SSIP7000, like many of our other phones, comes in various variants.

We would for example not try and sell it with an external power supply if this is not needed in your case. Without knowing what prior product you are trying to replace and/or what part is missing this may have simply been an oversight.

If you ordered the correct unit and a part from the kit is missing you should be able to simply get an RMA.

In addition could you please clarify if this was a Polycom sales person rather than a reseller.

Please feel free to contact me via the community message system if this is more suitable.

Technical support is provided via your reseller and/or a web ticket can be raised directly with Polycom support.

Best regards

Steffen Baier
----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2