Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry to ask so silly questions, but to make a phone call, on my IP 450, I need to press the button : "send"

- How can I send the call AUTOMATICALLY without pressing the key ?

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You could do this with digit maps which can be accessed in the "SIP" section of the Web interface or through config files...

The phone has a local digit map feature to automate the setup phase of
number-only calls. When properly configured, this feature eliminates the need
for using the Dial or Send soft key when making outgoing calls. As soon as a
digit pattern matching the digit map is found, the call setup process will
complete automatically. The configuration syntax is based on
recommendations in 2.1.5 of RFC 3435. The phone behavior when the user
dials digits that do not match the digit map is configurable. It is possible to
strip a trailing # from the digits sent or to replace certain matched digits (with
the introduction of “R” to the digit map). It is also possible to direct the
protocol used to place a call (with the introduction of “S” and “H” to the digit
map).

More information about digit maps can be found in the Admin Guide which can be found here.

Syntax used in digitmaps can be found in section 2.1.5 of RFC3435.

HP Recommended

THank you !!

HP Recommended

i'd like to continue in this post because I tried the solution above-mentioned but it doesn't work:

i tried everything, even x.T but it doesn't work.

I use polycom 650(3.2.4), and Sipxecs.

Alessandro

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.