Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

realpresence trio visual plus

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

realpresence trio visual plus

By mistake I  choose the static ip adress to manual ip address. now I am not able to pair the device to polycom trio.

because static IP Address is not configured properly. I just select the static ip button and saved it by mistake.

please help me to reset by factory default. so I can use it again

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: realpresence trio visual plus

Hello @prabhjot ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Simply Factory reset the Visual+ either via the Web UI if you still have access or as explained here:

Oct 10, 2011 Question: How can I reset / Factory default my Phones configuration?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

it is not a polycom phone . it is trio visual plus connected to polycom eagle eye iv usb camera. if there is any firmware or software version available from which I can reset it
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @prabhjot 

The VisualPro with an HDCI EagleEye camera (not the Eagle Eye IV USB as this only works for Visual+) is like a Poly GroupSeries aka follow this guide >here<

Please bear in mind that this will factory restore the VisualPro back to the factory Image which you may not want to do as you may have already installed a later version.

In order to also upgrade the factory build place a USB stick with the software you want and a text file called keys.txt on the stick.

The content of this file is explained >here<

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4