Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

i need to remove the call Fowarding soft button from the Ploycom phone so the option to CWD is not there 

is there a way of doing that 

thanks for your help

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello spyder13337,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

It would be helpful to others if you could leave some feedback => here <= if my answer helped you and your customers.

In addition it would help if you could specify what kind of Polycom phone and what software version as the answer may depend on this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

i closed out the previous post 

thank oyu for your suport

HP Recommended

Hello spyder13337,

Yet again you did not answer my question.

What kind of phone and what kind of software version are you using this on your yet unknown SIP switch with ?

Did you check the FAQ for an answer?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

sorry i did not see that protion othe the question we general work with PC from 330 to 650 and everything in between i do not know sofware version that we use but it no the lastest i can find it for you that range of phone is waht we sell/use in our office in my desktop phone that i cma using i have 550 version 4.1.1.0731 

HP Recommended

Hello spyder13337,

The SoundPoint 330 is no longer for sale so that is not a currently supported phone.

For you SPIP550 ad 650 you should use UC Software 4.0.11 as 4.1.1 is for LYNC and 4.0.11 is for openSIP.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

we ususally get the phone from Ebay our phone so if i use verisn 4.0.11 this is allow me to remove the fowarding soft button on the screen ?

HP Recommended

Hello spyder13337,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Example 1 should be what you are after with these legacy phones.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

thanks that was helpfull 

but i am kinda stuck 

i am useing 4.x.x.x 

so i used 

i got ther VM to work with this macro 

*97$Tinvite$$Cwaitconnect$$Cpause4$3001$Tdtmf$$Cpause4$0000$Tdtmf$

how do i see what macro is for a NEW call 

HP Recommended

Hello spyder13337spyder13337,

Your original question was:

• i need to remove the call Fowarding soft button from the Ploycom phone so the option to CWD is not there 

I did provide you  with the relevant FAQ guide.which tells you how to do this.

I am not sure what you are now after but for hopefully the last time to answer your original question:

<test feature.enhancedFeatureKeys.enabled="1" softkey.feature.forward="0" />

The above will remove the Forwarding Softkey from your SoundPoint IPIP.

Please study the faq if you have any follow up questions and you can post more questions that other community members may answer.

If this does not get you where you are please open a Pay per Incident / PPI Ticket with Polycom.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.