Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

saving favorite contacts vvx

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

saving favorite contacts vvx

Hi there

Is there a way to save the favourites on the VVX models of phones running 4.1.6?

Am I right in thinking this is done in the <mac>directory.xml?  if so are you able to show a sample?

I know the speed dials are set with an <sd> reference but how would the favourites be set... <fav>??

Cheers

Dave

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: saving favorite contacts vvx

Hello Dave,

The <sd></sd> section are the Favorites. Its simply the new name in UCS.

If the SD field is populated the speed dials automatically appear on the Phone's free keys.

The lowest amount / value of the SD is the first key.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Valued Contributor

Re: saving favorite contacts vvx

Thanks for the clarification as always Steffen

Cheers

Dave

Message 3 of 3