Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

soundstation 7000 software upgrade problem

Rici
Occasional Visitor

Re: soundstation 7000 software upgrade problem

Hi Steffen,

I hope this helps anyone stuck with the same problem, the procedure I was following was correct. The bootloader linked in the IP 7000 support page is wrong.

The only way I managed to upgrade the phone was to download the software from this page:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/emea/support/voice/polycom_uc/polycom_uc_software_...

Message 11 of 13
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Rici,

Which link are you referring to so I can get this reported?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 13
brmourato
Occasional Visitor

I was having the same problem and was able to upgrade using the SoundPoint_IP_BootROM_4_4_0B_Upgrader_release_sig.zip file instead of the 4_4_0 version.

Message 13 of 13