Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

vvx 150 doesnt dial automaticaly

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

vvx 150 doesnt dial automaticaly

The problem i have is if i leave the default digitmap in place when off hook after dialing a number the call connects no problem but if i try to transfer a call to another ext the transfer fails.

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT|**x.T|+x.T

If i delete the digitmap i have to push send for the call to connect but the transfer works fine when digitmap empty.

thanks

alain

Phone ModelVVX 150Part Number3111-48810-001 Rev:AMAC Address64:16:7F:56:82:93IP ModeIPv4IP Address192.168.2.56UC Software Version5.8.0.13851Updater Version5.9.5.14816

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: vvx 150 doesnt dial automaticaly

Hello @sentrex 

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I assume this is related to your other post >here<?

The community FAq contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference or Digitmap issues

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please verify your digital. Use the suggested logging to troubleshoot.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Contributor

I want to be able to make calls without pressing the send key and be able to transfer to a 3 digit extension

alain

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @sentrex 

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I assume this is related to your other post >here<?

The community FAq contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference or Digitmap issues

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please verify your digital. Use the suggested logging to troubleshoot.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stephen.

Thanks so much for the help i inserted [1-8]xx in front of my digit 

[1-8]xx[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT|**x.T|+x.T

Now my phone dials my outgoing call without pressing the send button and i'm able to transfer to another 3 digit extension

Thanks again

Message 4 of 4