Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

vvx 600 ACD Login with broadsoft 4.1.3

SOLVED
Highlighted
Advisor

vvx 600 ACD Login with broadsoft 4.1.3

I do not see the ASignIn/ASignOut. When i go into settings --> features --> ACD Login/Logout --> it asks for a login username and password. The username i would use is 34 characters long and there is only room for 32. Is there a work around for this?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: vvx 600 ACD Login with broadsoft 4.1.3

This is no longer an issue. I was changing a duplicate sip-interop.cfg file for testing instead of the actual file connected to the phone.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hi api_cjohnson,

as the VVX600 is a rather new phone and for tracking reasons please ensure you log a ticket with your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support.

Any changes to the standard behavior need a feature request.

Please familiarize yourself with the FAQ for further follow ups.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Advisor

This is no longer an issue. I was changing a duplicate sip-interop.cfg file for testing instead of the actual file connected to the phone.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3