Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hello

As mentioned 4 month ago our support team needs to look up at this

The longer you leave this the least time we have

Repl Er. Ja a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The mac address of the phone that experienced this on 5.5.0 is 0004F2774E4F

HP Recommended

Hello ,

This VVX310 was sold via NETXUSA back in 17/05/2016

Please contact them as they can open a ticket with Polycom support for you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We are having this issue with a few hundard of our VVX310 they are running the firmware below the unsupported one.... Anyone get a update on this?

HP Recommended

Hello technicholas,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release.

Please also include if you are using a SIP server or a LYNC / Skype for Business server.

Your statement does not help anyone as nobody in a week, a month or a year down the line will know what software version you had.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes, Administrator Guides or FAQ post’s.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP or UC Software Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

Any issue must be escalated into Polycom and failing to do so will result in the inability to reproduce this.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Has anyone solved this.  Having the same issue. I keep seeing Polycom recommend version information and chatting with Partners.  All of my companies phones were purchased through Amazon.  Not sure what to do.

I've never had a phone in my life delay DTMF tones like this.

HP Recommended

Hello @looknow12,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Throughout this whole post we remind people to post at least their currently used software version and maybe what kind of SIP switch they use.

In addition we also ask for the MAC address of the phone so we can look up who we sold this too.

You have done none of this so we are unable to attempt and try and help you. As none of the original posters ever followed this up we are also unable to benefit from their solution.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hey technicholas,

I am seeing the same on many VVX310/410, and am seeing a potential type of memory leak, as well as what seems to trigger it. Still investogating and testing before sending up the chain to have a ticket opened. Will report back once concluded.

HP Recommended

Hello @-mike,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As you are working for a service provider I can only assume that you are not on the latest and greatest software but again as your reply lacks this information we can only guess.

Please ensure you always provide a basic minimum information.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hey Mike,

I just recently had a report on this from one of our employee's. I noticed the CPU usaged on his VVX 410  phone was intermittenly high. The phone was lagginging when dialing phone numbers and making outbound calls. We rebooted the phone and now the CPU usage looks normal. We did not see any high memory usage.  

We are using firmware 5.5.1 . I have a VVX 500 with the same firmware and I do not see the same CPU issue. I checked another employee's VVX 410 phone and I noticed his CPU usage was around 40%.  My phone's CPU usage is around 30%.

Let us know what you find. 

Rudy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.