Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

vvx210 default PIN to access voicemail

SOLVED
mfvisor
Occasional Advisor

vvx210 default PIN to access voicemail

hi all,

we have some polycom device and for none of them we have the PIN to access the voicemail

for the time being we forward the message to the email and listen this way but we'd like to know this PIN, surely the default one because none of us never changed it...

someone can help me?

thanks a lot

marco

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: vvx210 default PIN to access voicemail

Hello @mfvisor,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ now contains this post here:

Apr 26, 2018 Question: How can I reset my Voice Mail Pin and/or change the recorded message?

Resolution:  Please check => here <= for an explanation that this has nothing to do with a Polycom phone.

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @mfvisor,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ now contains this post here:

Apr 26, 2018 Question: How can I reset my Voice Mail Pin and/or change the recorded message?

Resolution:  Please check => here <= for an explanation that this has nothing to do with a Polycom phone.

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
mfvisor
Occasional Advisor

hello SteffenBaierUK and thank you for your reply

I apologize, I didn't see that discussion

do you mean I have to ask the phone line provider?

txs

Message 3 of 4
mfvisor
Occasional Advisor

yes, you are perfectly right

just called our phone line provider and solved with them!

thank you very much and sorry again for my fault

bye!

Message 4 of 4