Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi, vvx300 on 5.9.6.2996, with C052-XD1 base station v19.50 binaural cs 500xd headset with APP-51 EHS cable.

With the above configuration and phone set to headset memory: 0 or 1 and hookswitch mode to poly EHS

Everything worked initially for a day or so and then I stopped getting audio to the ear pieces, the mic was still hot, but couldn't hear anything. If I took the slider on the bottom of the base station to C and crank the volume I can hear the audio in the ear pieces but the mute on the headset button doesn't work on C.

I have another cable on order in case the cable is bad.

The headset works perfectly with cisco 7942 with APC-43 EHS cable.

Any advice before the cable arrives?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

New cable seemed to fix things...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.