Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

EDIT:

November 2023 you now need Poly Lens now to get access to Poly Software.

EDIT:

In August 2022 Poly introduced the new Edge E phone with the renamedPVOS Poly Voice Software 

Any software from 8.0.0 is now called PVOS and no longer UC Software

EDIT:

In January 2018 Poly acquired ObiHai and Poly VVX 150, 250, 350, and 450 phones can be ordered with either Poly UC Software or ObiHai software.

The D230, Poly Rove DECT Handsets, and Base Stations can only run ObiHai software.

VVX150 6.3.x > ObiEdition
VVX250 6.3.x > ObiEdition
VVX350 6.3.x > ObiEdition
VVX450 6.3.x > ObiEdition
D230 7.0.x > ObiEdition
Rove 8.0.x >  ObiEdition

Other older ObiHai phones are available.

ObiEdition:

Via the Web Interface Status > System Status > Product Information

On the Phone press select Home > Product Information and scroll down and the Software Version will be displayed

UC Software or PVOS:

Since UCS 3.3.0 or later the UC Software and BootROM / Updater Version is shown on the Web Interface:

Pre UCS 3.3 0 (can be used in UCS 3.3.0 and newer as well):

Software Version

• Press the Keys 1,4 and 7 and the Phone Information Screen (UC Software 5.3.0 or later) will display the details
    or
  • Press Menu Key => select Status => select Platform => select Application => select Main (shows SIP/UCS Version)

imageimage

Press Menu Key => select Status => select Platform => select Phone (shows Part Number Version)

The above example would be a SPIP650

BootROM or Updater

• Press Menu Key => select Status => select Platform => select Phone (shows BootROM / Updater Version)

image or image

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Since UC Software 5.4.0 we also support a multiple key combination to have easier access to such information.

Pressing on a VVX Phone the keys 1, 4 and 7 will display:

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

CCX Phones running in Teams mode

• Select the Hamburger Menu

• Select Settings

• Select Device Settings
  • Select About

The Poly UC Software will be displayed in section 1 and the relevant Microsoft Software in section 2

HP Recommended

Zoom Room

Swipe from the right to the Left to show the settings Icon

SteffenBaierUK_0-1708343264161.png

Tap the settings Icon

SteffenBaierUK_1-1708343290862.png

Select System Settings (For HP Poly details)

SteffenBaierUK_2-1708343365750.png

Select Status

SteffenBaierUK_3-1708343393545.png

Select System Information

SteffenBaierUK_0-1708344117980.png

Details like the IP Address, MAC Address and Software Version are being displayed

SteffenBaierUK_1-1708344118052.png

For Zoom details scroll down to About:

SteffenBaierUK_4-1708343459954.png

SteffenBaierUK_5-1708343493176.png

HP Recommended

8x8 Work

On the home screen pull down the top

SteffenBaierUK_1-1708343854246.png

Select Settings

SteffenBaierUK_2-1708343882223.png

Select Status

SteffenBaierUK_3-1708343926352.png

Select System Information

SteffenBaierUK_4-1708343973498.png

Details like the IP Address, MAC Address and Software Version are being displayed

SteffenBaierUK_5-1708344039987.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.