Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Recently I've been trying to enable the popup on the SPIP (and VVX if it will work).

I've looked at the documentation (vague at best) and any examples or clarification I could find on the web (not much).

I know it is possible (at least in UC version 4.1.0) because the exact thing I want to do is in

http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/setup_maintenance/products/voice/UC_Software_Adm...

on pg 253-254.

I have the 2 related parameters as shown below:

voIpProt.SIP.header.warning.codes.accept="325,326,327,328,329,399"

voIpProt.SIP.header.warning.enable="1"

Attached is my full config.

I have tried sending the 202 Accepted (in response to the REFER) with all of those Warning codes and I have had no luck.

I have attached a capture of my most recent attempt any thoughts would be great.

Admittedly, it could be that I don't have set correctly server side, but don't know what else to do. If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello jshackelford,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

UCS 4.1.0 is a LYNC only release so I would suggest using UCS 4.0.5 for further testing.

The SIP Message the phone expects, to my knowledge, is a 200 OK

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm using asterisk as my pbx and I'm struggling to get this working. 

I have a mixed enviroment of vvx and 335 phones, running 5.3.

I am seeing the message I create in the sip messaging but I'm not getting any pop-ups on the phones. 

HP Recommended

Hello N0ph0s,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

• Did you enable the feature as the original poster described?
  • Did you check via a wireshark that the phone receives the message?

If you are stuck I suggest you work with your Polycom reseller to raise a case with our support team.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.