Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

San Jose Mayor, Chuck Reed, in the house for Executive Experience Center Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!

polylily
Valued Contributor

San Jose Mayor, Chuck Reed, in the house for Executive Experience Center Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!

Message contains a hyperlink Message contains an image

ribbon-cutting.jpgToday is a big day for Polycom!  

San Jose Mayor, Chuck Reed, and various distinguished guests arrived at Polycom for the Executive Experience Center Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!

The Executive Experience Center let Polycom customers experience first-hand how Polycom pushes the greatness of Human Collaboration forward powered by Polycom® RealPresence®.

When you visit a Polycom Experience Center, you’ll benefit from:

1) Interactive discussions with Polycom senior leaders and solution experts in person, or over video.

2) Seeing how RealPresence Immersive, Room, Office and Mobile Solutions help Polycom and its customers collaborate every day.

3) Experiencing immersive use-case scenarios, specific to your industry and interests.

4) Learning how the unique open-standards approach of the Polycom RealPresence experience ensures interoperability with hundreds of UC, business, and social networking applications, bridging silos to truly unify communications across the enterprise.

I have just recently toured the center.  I have to say I was really impressed by the state-of-the-art technology and multiple creative solutions Polycom offers for all kinds of business scenarios.  Come experience it yourself!  You will not be disappointed! 

To schedule your experience, contact your Polycom account representative, or the Polycom Experience Center team at eecinfo@polycom.com.  

And learn more on the Polycom.com website:  http://www.polycom.com/company/ebc/index.html

commendation.jpg

eec.jpg

Polycom - Unleash the Power of Human Collaboration
Message 1 of 1