Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

If I want to utilize my Group 500 to video call a user with Teams, does that still dial them through SIP? My dialing preference is set to SIP first then IP H.323, was setup like this when we were still using hybrid of Sfb and Teams. If I change it to IP H.323 first, calls don't go through succesfully when dialing directly to someone. Now that we are Teams only, any changes we need to make? We also have RealConnect as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @

have a look here, it answers all your questions:

http://blog.schertz.name/2019/10/poly-group-series-with-microsoft-teams/

HP Recommended

I've read that article before and have tried to change my dialing preference from IP. H323 first as well as SIP first(Interop vs Mixed Mode) and it made no difference. Still cannot make a direct SIP video call. I receive a 1 sec notification that the room is calling me from my phone but have no time to answer it, then I see a missed call notification from both my Teams app on my phone and client on my machine.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.