Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Software] Poly Trio C60 5.9.5.3066

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] Poly Trio C60 5.9.5.3066

Hello all,

we just released the UC Software 5.9.5.3066 for the Poly Trio C60 only.

What’s New for UC Software 5.9.5AC

This release of UC Software for the Poly Trio solution is for OpenSIP, Microsoft Skype for Business,
Microsoft Teams, and Zoom Room deployments. It includes all the features of previous releases,
important fixes, and the following new features:

Microsoft Teams Enhancements

This release supports Microsoft Teams app version 1449/1.0.94.2020111101 for Trio C60 systems, which includes system improvements.

Older releases:

Link to the previous 5.9.5 Rev AB => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.5 Rev AA => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.4 Rev AB => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.4 Rev AA => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.3 Rev AB => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.3 Rev AA => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.2 Rev AB => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.2 Rev AA => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.1 Rev AC => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.1.10906 Rev AB => here <=

Link to the previous 5.9.1.10419 Rev AA => here <=

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's