Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VSX7000

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

VSX7000

I have some vsx 7000 reach software bad. I tried load softupdate 8.0.3 and 9.0.6 - need key. 

its polycom have sn 82051505C1D8AK , but on TV sn 80995205C1D8MK

Pls help me, to restore it device

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VSX7000

Hello @smerch15 ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up posts.

Jun 22,2014 Question: How can I activate / check / verify / recover my license?

Answer: 
Please check this post in the Software Licensing section => here <=

Key Code: K6B5-DB2F-C4A0-0000-0001

Version Number Upgrade Key Code  
9.0 Available but not entitled  
8.7 Available but not entitled  
8.6 Available but not entitled  
8.5 UBF1-CB2A-BF00-0000-0325

You can only use a maximum of 8.5

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 13
Occasional Advisor

I can’t found 8.5 . Minimal 9.05 in previous version
Message 3 of 13
Occasional Advisor

Hello @smerch15 ,

Please try => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 13
Occasional Advisor

Occasional Advisor

AccessDeniedAccess
DeniedDC572296E3935766Ny9fHxyXJdYNOIDDnDstu2LcnPWu7xpCckCdcmrbmY4hl3K4i6qMDvIuykpjJHmRx4H0trZ2jI0
Message 7 of 13

Hello @smerch15 ,

The VSX product actually had it's End of Life back in 2016 so you are 3 years behind any official serviceability or support.

We have since then launched 2 new generations of products.

Initially the RealPresence GroupSeries and now the G7500 so you may want to look at investing in some newer technologies.

Your device in question was shipped back in 31/07/2005 and we can officially not support such old software via our Web Site.

Feel free to contact me via community mail with your real credentials and I can forward these to a Poly Sales Engineer.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Message 8 of 13
Occasional Advisor

It turns out the device can be thrown away. And is suitable for a version 8.5 can't find it.
Message 9 of 13

Hello @smerch15 ,

Poly policy states that we cannot host such old software anymore and therefore only version 9.0.x is available via the download. I was initially not aware of this and tried to host an older version for you.

As explained official support ended back in 2016 which is 5 years after 2011 when we ended to sell the device.

The device was purchased 2005 so most likely the flash is corrupt so even if you had the software it would not recover it. The device lasted for nearly 15 years so maybe, as already suggested, time for something newer and current.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Message 10 of 13