Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Pass some line keys

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Pass some line keys

I have a Polycom 670 phone with console. Can I pass some of line keys, for example I have only 2 line keys and other other is BLF. When I start with <attendant> section, I put BLF one after another. But can some of buttons be passed with no functions on it? Disable it, speak in another form?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Pass some line keys

I have now created a FAQ Entry => here <= as we had already had the same question => here <= 

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello Samael,

Without knowing the Software Version you are running (You are being asked in the FAQ to supply this) I can only advise you to upgrade your Phone to the latest UCS 4.0.1 in order to utilize the new feature "Flexible Line Key Assignment Configuration".

Please check the Admin Guide on Page 179 for exact details.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

I have now created a FAQ Entry => here <= as we had already had the same question => here <= 

----------------

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Yes, big thanks. Somehow I missed it from Admin Guide.

Message 4 of 4