Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

polycom IP 7000 conference phone and we cant connect partys for a 3 way conference

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

polycom IP 7000 conference phone and we cant connect partys for a 3 way conference

We have a polycom IP 7000 conference phone and we cant connect partys for a 3 way conference.

we dont have the option to join all the callers.

Is there anything that u know of ?

We also have an issue on conference calling the inability to dial an international number.

Many Thanks

Propes
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: polycom IP 7000 conference phone and we cant connect partys for a 3 way conference

Hello Propes,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have moved your post to the dedicated VoIP Section.

For Question Number 1, did you check the SSIP7000 User Guide => here <=? I am unaware of your Software Version (FAQ) so I posted the latest one.

For Question Number 2, did you check our FAQ Section => here <=

Please provide some feedback if above is useful as other users may discover this post using the community search function.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Re: polycom IP 7000 conference phone and we cant connect partys for a 3 way conference

My suspicion is that both of your issues are related to the default digit map on the phone.  It usually has to be modified for most voice networks.  However it is hard to tell without more detail.  So lets start from the begining. What exactly when you try to start a conference? Please be a detailed as possible.

Message 3 of 3