Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

• This is a quick overview of the most commonly asked questions.
  • This Section will be updated from time to time.
  • The HP Poly Community is not a replacement for Poly Global Services Support and you may be asked to contact your Reseller or HP Poly Support

NOTE:

Please ensure before posting any new Question in the Community that you:

Once a new Post is started please provide the minimum Information:

• Provide the exact Software Version of your Phone => here <=
  • Provide the Phone Model
  • Provide the Call Platform (aka openSIP, Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom or any other partner)
  • If applicable provide a backup of the phone in question
    UC Software 4.0.0 or later via the Web Interface Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup

Ensure private information is obfuscated

Since UC Software 5.9.0 simply provide this via the Web Interface Diagnostics > Download Support Information Package
  • If possible provide a => Log <= and either attach them or use the => Code Tag <=. 
    Ensure private information is obfuscated
    Consult the Troubleshooting Section found within the FAQ if applicable
  • If possible provide the MAC Address or Serial of the device
  • Provide details if the issue is a day 1 issue or only happened after an upgrade or any other relevant details
  • For questions around Support please check here

NOTE: Please ensure to consult the Admin Guide as configuraration examples provided may  depend on the SIP / UC Software Version / Phone model

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I set up my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <= and you need Poly Lens now to get access to Poly Software.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: I get the error message “Could not contact boot server” on my phone's screen
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 10, 2012 Question: I get the error message "error loading 0004fxxxxxxx.cfg"  or "could not 6xxxxxxxxxxx.cfg" and then Phone continues to reboot

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out the IP Address of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the default standard Username and Password for a Poly Phone?

Sep 19, 2022 Question: Why does a Phone return/revert to a previous unknown password even after a factory reset?

Resolution: If a phone is provisioned either by a local server/ZTP/LENS and/or a DHCP option the phone will simply load the old configuration.

On phones that have access to the low-level GUI (option 4 >here<) once the password is reset either ZTP can be disabled or the Boot Server can be set to static. For phones that do not have such an option (CCX, Trio, D230, Rove or Edge E) please check with your IT team or whoever set up the phone.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my PVOS, UC Software or Obi Edition Version or the Updater / BootROM Version of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What PVOS, SIP, or UC, or Obi Edition Software version or Updater / BootROM Version is supported by my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Issues with the Poly Phone since Upgrading to UC Software 3.3.0 or later

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I check out the Registration Status of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I change the Menu Language of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register, or is my Poly Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the difference between PVOS, SIP and UCS / UC Software?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Do I always need a Provisioning Server or can I configure a Phone via the Web Interface or via the Phone Gui?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the relevance of the sip.cfg and phone1.cfg files?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the relevance of the master configuration file 000000000000.cfg or <mac>.cfg?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference or Digitmap issues

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to send DTMF to an IVR system or how to troubleshoot DTMF issues

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Reboot the Phone remotely or via the Web Interface

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Unable to use Productivity Suite Feature like Call Recording, H323 or LDAP / Corporate Directory or LYNC license

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the relevance of the SIP / UC Software Admin Guide or Release Notes reference?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I use substitutions when I provision my Phones?

Oct 10, 2011 Question: How can I reset / Factory default my Phones configuration?

Oct 11, 2011 Question: How can I troubleshoot configuration Issues via Log Files or the phone GUI?

Oct 17, 2011 Question: How can I create a Screen Capture of the phone GUI?

Oct 17, 2011 Question: How can change Logging Levels or use Syslog?

Resolution: Please check => here<=

Oct 19, 2011 Question: What type of Headset and cables are compatible with my Phone?

Oct 20, 2011 Question: How can I use the User Login Feature introduced in UC Software 4.0.0?

Oct 25, 2011 Question: What is the maximum amount of participants in a conference call?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 25, 2011 Question: How can I change my Ringtone or Ring in a special manner for a certain incoming call?

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I set up a Busy Lamp Field / BLF with a Digium Asterisk SIP Server?

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a Hardware Button/Key?

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button/use EFK?

Nov 23, 2011 Question: How can I change my Dial Tone or Call Progress Tones to sound like my local Dial Tone?

Dec 6, 2011 Question: What Phone Models support the LYNC, Microsoft Skype for Business, Skype for Business Online, or Teams?

Dec 14, 2011 Question: Where can I find the Software for the Poly CX Phone range?

Jan 5, 2012 Question: How can I add capital Letters on a SPIP320,321,330,331 and SPIP335 in the Middle of a Username or Password?

Jan 6, 2012 Question: How can I create a local contact directory/phonebook or what is the 000000000000-directory.xml used for?

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Poly VoIP-related Issues?

Jan 30, 2012 Question: Can I use a central Phone book or is LDAP / Corporate Directory supported?

Feb 2, 2012 Question: How can I change the factory-provided screen background photo/picture?

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Mar 8, 2012 Question: What kind of support should I expect from the Community?
Clarification: Please check => here <=

Mar 30, 2012 Question: Can I host my own upgrade Server or download Firmware locally?

May 14, 2012 Question: Can I support a mix of legacy SIP and UCS Phones on the same Provisioning Server?

Jun 07, 2012 QuestionHow can I add a server based DND / Do not disturb and / or Call Forward?

Jun 23, 2012 Question: What expansion Microphones can I use?

Jun 25, 2012 Question: How can I add an 802.1x EAP-PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2 Certificate or use Dot.1x?

Sep 24, 2012 Question: How can I disable the message waiting tone?

Sep 27, 2012 QuestionI get the message “Error application not present / Application not Found” on my phones screen

Resolution: Please check => here <= or => here <= and ensure you are not using a TFTP server

Oct 03, 2012 QuestionWhat is the cfcUtility and where can I get it?

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change aka feature request to the current Poly ObiEdition / UC Software?

Jan 04, 2013 Question: What does the message "Image is not compatible" mean?

Jan 18, 2013 QuestionWhat does the message "Configuration Error Missing files, config reverted" mean?

Jan 28, 2013 QuestionTime and Date flashing or unable to set NTP time correctly

Feb 04, 2013 Question: What is the new Feature SIP Web Content?

Answer: Above allows you to enable to access an URL within a SIP Message and more information can be found => here <=

Feb 04, 2013 Question: Can I remotely control the Phone or send content to the Phone?

Answer: The <apps/> parameter can be used to utilize the push server controls and more information can be found => here <=

Feb 26, 2013 QuestionWhat is the meaning of the Error message "pre-3.3.0 params" or similar?

Answer Please check => here <=

Mar 07, 2013 Question: What does the message "Config file error. Error is <Hex #>"  / 0x4020 mean?

Mar 08, 2013 Question: Where can I download configuration files from or create these myself?

Mar 08, 2013 QuestionWhat files does my phone download or upload and why?

Apr 17, 2013 QuestionHow can I setup a TLS connection for SIP signaling and / or troubleshoot this?

Apr 23, 2013 Question: How can I lock my phone?

Apr 23, 2013 Question: How can I setup SRTP / Secure RTP?

Jun 12, 2013 Question: How can I limit access to certain menu’s?

Jul 10, 2013 Question: How can I use VLAN's with Polycom phones?

Jul 25, 2013 QuestionHow can I setup certain Device parameters on my phone via a configuration file?

Aug 01, 2013 Question: What mobile phone cable can I use?

Aug 05, 2013 Question: What is the Applications functionality of a Polycom Phone?

Aug 06, 2013 Question: How can I use the Buddy Watch feature?

Sep 26, 2013 Question: How can I disable the call waiting tone or change the tone?

Oct 22, 2013 Question: How can I manually change network settings or set an IP Address on the phone?

Dec 06, 2013 Question: How can I Record or Playback Audio Calls?

Dec 13, 2013 Question: How can I change / define the number my phone calls to retrieve a voice mail message?

Jan 16, 2014 Question: How can set the Handset/Speaker/Headset volume to a persistent setting / remember the volume?

Jan 21, 2014 Question: What Ports / Protocols are being used / need to be open in a Firewall?

Jan 21, 2014 Question: How can I use PTT / Push To Talk / Paging / Page ?

Jan 22, 2014 Question: How can I prevent the phone from automatically accessing a line when the Handset is lifted?

Jan 22, 2014 QuestionHow can I get the phone to automatically dial a number when the handset is lifted?

Jan 22, 2014 Question: Which VVX Phones support the new Expansion Modules and what Software Version is required?

Apr 24, 2014 Question: How can I transfer a call to a Buddy/shared line/BLF/Contact on a VVX300/VVX400/VVX500/VVX600?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Why can we not sign into LYNC via Pin & Extension?

Resolution: Please verify that the phone has the correct time and the Option 43 and Option 120 is setup in the DHCP scope as explained => here <= or => here <= 

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 BToE is no longer active

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 or later and running LYNC base profile I can no longer access the Web Interface

Jul 11, 2014 Question: How can I disable the Do not Disturb / DND and/or Call forwarding options on the Phone?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: How can I capture Wireshark network traffic from the phone remotely?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: What is the warning indication/triangle / exclamation mark that shows on the phone since UCS 5.1.1?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: How can I display my phone Extension rather than the Username using LYNC?

Jul 17, 2014 Question:Can I deploy Polycom® SoundStation® IP Conference Phones with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)?

Sep 17, 2014 Question:What Software Version will Polycom ship phones with?

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Sep 30 2014 Question: Can I sign in to Skype for Business using the Web Interface?

Oct 24 2014 Question: How can I prevent Ghost calls or tools like sipvicious or nuisance Cisco calls ringing my phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <= or Security Center: Security Bulletin Relating to Worldwide Botnet Dialing H.323-Capable Systems

Nov 10, 2014 Question: How can I check the current status of a Poly SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP, VVX or a CCX phone?

Nov 12, 2014 Question:"Internal Server Error" or 

when importing a configuration file via the Web Interface?

Nov 18, 2014 Question:Can I Auto Answer SIP and/or H.323 Calls on VVX Business Media Phones?

Nov 24, 2014 Question: How can the Phone automatically periodically schedule check/poll/reboot for configuration changes or new software versions?

Nov 24, 2014 Question: Why am I unable to update Poly VVX 1500 Business Media Phone to UCS Software 5.2.0 via the Web Interface?

Nov 24, 2014 Question: Can the Phone send Telephony Event Notifications?

Dec 1, 2014 Question: What are the restrictions on characters I can use for a Line Label?

Dec 8, 2014 Question: Using G.729 codec with a Poly VVX Business Media Phone may be perceived as lower Volume?

Dec 8, 2014 Question: Using a + / plus sign as part of of a contact number for a SoundStation IP 321, IP331 or IP335?

Jan 6, 2015 Question: How can I return to the default Line Idle Display view during an inbound call on a VVX Business Media Phone?

Jan 14, 2015 Question: Finding the default values for configuration parameters for Poly Phones?

Jan 14, 2015 Question: Is SHA-256 (SHA-2) supported by Poly Phones?

Resolution: SHA-256 (SHA-2) support was added to UC Software 4.0.0

Jan 21, 2015 Question: Why does Poly release/maintain different software versions?

Jan 21, 2015 Question:Can I order replacement parts for the VVX 300, 310 , 400, 410, 500 or 600 Business Media Phone?
Resolution: The Part Number is 2200-17827-001 and contains the following:

5x USB port cover (for VVX 500/600)
5x reversible tab (for wall mount installation)
10x rubber feet (for VVX 300/400)
10x rubber feet (for VVX 500/600)

Mar 30, 2015 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.3.0 or later I can no longer access the Web Interface

Mar 31, 2015 Question: How can I enable MoH / Music On Hold for my VVX Phone using LYNC ?

Apr 01, 2015 Question: How can I turn a Poly VVX Business Media Phone into a Common Area Phone?

Apr 21, 2015 Question: Unable to upgrade the Phone via the built in Software Upgrade Web Interface utility

Resolution: This was a bug and was addressed.Please setup a local provisioning server as shown => here <=. Check the release notes for VOIP-97822 and was fixed in 5.5.2 or 5.3.1 or later.

Apr 21, 2015 Question: Can I use advanced remote control possibilities / CTI?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Apr 21, 2015 Question: Unable to upgrade the Phone when using a VLAN

Resolution: This was a bug and was addressed.Please setup a local provisioning server in the native VLAN as shown => here <=. Check the release notes for VOIP-100191 

and was fixed in 5.2.3,5.3.1 or later.

May 19, 2015 Question: Can I adjust or modify the sidetone on a VVX Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

May 26, 2015 Question: Where can I find details on Security Advisory relating to vulnerabilities on various Poly Products?

May 28, 2015 Question: Can I change the way an inbound call is presented on the screen of a VVX phone?

Jun 05, 2015 Question:How can I make my inbound call on a phone ring for more than 1 minute / 60 seconds / sixty or indefinitely?

Resolution: Please check the call.offeringTimeOut Parameter

Jun 05, 2015 Question:Why does the LYNC Base Profile orderable SKU no longer look for DHCP Option 160?

ResolutionIn order to ensure backwards compatibility a new Option 161 was added for the LYNC Base profile

Jun 12, 2015 QuestionWhy does my VVX Phone display “File system error. Version mismatch” and offer me a FIX Option?

Resolution: This was addressed in UC Software 4.1.1AA, 4.1.9, 5.1.4, 5.2.4, 5.3.1,5.4.0 or later

Jun 12, 2015 Question: Unable to see home or mobile number using a Poly VVX with LYNC on a favorite contact

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Jun 17, 2015 Question:How can I add  a Speed Dial to the Phone?

Jun 29, 2015 Question:How can setup a Call Park Feature using an Asterisk Server?

Jun 30, 2015 Question:What is the difference using the UC Software 4.0.0 for compatible SoundPoint or SoundStation IP Phones?

Resolution: Please always check the release Notes or

Software Version  Call Server
4.0.X SIP Only
4.1.X LYNC Only

Jul 07, 2015 Question:Unable to answer an incoming call via the Handset if silent ringer is selected?

Jul 07, 2015 Question:Unable to display more than 12 Search results from a Lync Server address book service contact search?

Resolution: Utilize the feature.lync.abs.maxResult Parameter for a minimum of 5 or a maximum of 50.

Jul 07, 2015 QuestionDoes a Poly VVX Business Media Phone support Reverse Name Lookup (RNL)?

Resolution: VVX UC Software 5.8.0 added this feature for Skype for Business. The Factory default uses Outlook,SIP,ABS,Local in this order. UC Software 6.1.0 added this feature for compatible phones using LDAP, Personal Directory, SIP, PAB and GAB (if applicable) as shown >here<

Jul 14, 2015 Question: Utilizing Pin & Extension Sign in without DHCP Server Option 43 support?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

HP Recommended

Aug 07, 2015 Question:Why are Poly SoundPoint or SoundStation IP Phones not uploading their Calls.XML list?

Resolution: This is only a supported feature on the VVX and CCX Phone range

Aug 13, 2015 Question:Can access to the Phones Basic settings menu be restricted?

Resolution: UC Software 5.4.0 added the new up.basicSettingsPasswordEnabled="1"  Parameter to prompt for a Password.

Aug 19, 2015 Question:Can I customize the Home Screen of a desktop Phone?

Resolution: Please check this post => here <=

Aug 19, 2015 Question:Can I set up an Intercom functionality?

Aug 24, 2015 Question:What basic network data is sent and received by a Poly phone?

Aug 25, 2015 Question:How can I add Skype for Business Favorites to the Phone or Expansion module?

Aug 25, 2015 Question:How can I setup an openLDAP server to work with a Poly phone?

Sep 03, 2015 Question:Why is my VVX Phone displaying an icon next to Line Name when in LYNC mode?

Sep 03, 2015 Question:How can I join two calls on a Poly Phone?

Sep 16, 2015 Question:Why am I unable to change the language on a SSIP7000, SPIP670, SPIP650, SPIP560, or SPIP550 without a Provisioning Server running UC Software 4.0.0 or later?

Resolution: A local provisioning server is required as explained in this post => here <=

Sep 22, 2015 Question:How to gather logs from a CX5500 unit?

Oct 06, 2015 Question:How many line registrations does a Poly Soundstation IP support?

Resolution: All current SoundStation IP phones support a single line registration only

Nov 19, 2015 Question:How can I enable the Headset memory or Hook Switch mode?

Dec 04, 2015 Question:How can I provision/upgrade the software or provide configuration via USB for the Poly Trio, CCX, Edge E and/or Visual+?

Dec 07, 2015 Question:How can I enable a silent ringer toggle Option on a Poly Phone?

Jan 04, 2016 Question:How do I upgrade a CX5500 unit?

Jan 08, 2016 Question:Can I use the Paper Expansion Module with Skype for Business?

Resolution: The VVX Paper Expansion Module does not support Microsoft Office365 / Skype for Business

u

Jan 19, 2016 Question:Is the C100 or C100S support on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?

Resolution: Support for theses devices ends with Windows 7

Jan 22, 2015 Question: How can I clear the warning indication/triangle or get details on the nature of an error?

ResolutionYou can verify this via Menu => Settings => Status => Diagnostic => Warnings

Jan 25, 2015 Question: Why do most FAQ posts not mention the VVX101, 150, 201, 250, 301, 311, 350, 401, 411, 450, 501, 601, Poly Trio 8800, 8500, 8300, VVX D60, D230, CX5500 or CCX Phones?

ResolutionMost FAQ posts have been written before these new phones had been introduced. Please check the Admin Guide and/or Release notes for compatibility issues.

Jan 25, 2015 Question: Can I disable the USB port on a Poly VVX / CCX / Trio Phone?

Resolution: Please check this post => here <=

Jan 26, 2015 Question: How can I change the Poly pre-translated Language on Polycom Phones?

Jan 27, 2015 QuestionHow can I verify the certificate validity period used with the Poly VVX / CCX / Trio Phone software?

Using the Web Interface, using a phone and software that supports this feature, simply browse to Settings > Network > TLS > SSL Certificates

SteffenBaierUK_0-1708676229165.png

The above lists all the built-in certificates and their validity etc.

Jan 25, 2016 Question: How many Lines can I register using Poly phones with Skype for Business server?

Resolution: UC Software 5.8.0 for VVX phones and UC Software 5.5.2 for Poly Trio added the Hybrid registration feature. Details are in the Admin Guide or => here <= up to 3 different lines. The first one must be Skype for Business / Office 365

Feb 16, 2016 Question:What is / are the core.tgz file on a provisioning server?

Resolution: A core dump is uploaded by the phone if a phone crashed for some reason. Please provide these to Polycom support for further analysis.

Feb 26, 2016 Question:Since upgrading the Software I no longer have a Blind Transfer Option?

Resolution: UC Software 5.3.0 changed the default to a Blind Transfer and pressing the Transfer Button as explained => here <= offers additional selection.

Mar 04, 2016 Question:Do Poly phones support wildcard certificates?

Resolution: No Poly phones do not support wildcard certificates. We only support wildcards for Skype for Business. We can disable the Common Name validation as shown => here <=

Mar 15, 2016 Question:Why does a Poly phone show the wrong Daylight Saving Time?

Mar 16, 2016 Question:Can I receive automatic notifications for software updates for Poly Phones?

Resolution:Either sign up for Support Notifications => here <= or Subscribe to the RSS feed => here <=

Mar 30, 2016 Question:Can I customize the home or Idle Screen of a Poly Trio or CCX? 

Resolution:Please check => here <=

Apr 5, 2016 Question:Can I remove the Poly Logo from a Visual+/VisualPro connected to a Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details.

Apr 5, 2016 Question:Can I customize the background and/or Picture of a Poly Visual+/VisualPro  connected to a Poly Trio?

Apr 11, 2016 Question:How can I handle a conference call on a Poly Trio?

Apr 22, 2016 Question:Why am I being asked to contact my Poly reseller for further support?

Apr 22, 2016 Question:Why am I being asked to provide my products MAC address?

Resolution: Poly only sells to qualified resellers and these may sell via dealers who may not be trained on these products. In order to identify the reseller the unit was sold via we need the MAC address to provide their details so they can open a support ticket as explained => here <= 

May 04, 2016 Question:Are there any known VVX D60 Wireless Handset Limitations or how do I pair a D60 to a VVX?

Resolution: Please check => here <= 

May 05, 2016 Question:How can I change my line keys to be transparent?

May 12, 2016 Question:Are there any limitations on Hunt Groups or BLF / Busy Lamp Field?

Jul 04, 2016 Question:What is the Poly Phones Microbrowser / Applications?

Jul 06, 2016 Question:Since Upgrading to UC Software 5.5.0 in Generic Base Profile I can no longer use HTTP?

Resolution: HTTPS only is supported since UC Software 5.5.0 only. Please check => here <= for more details

Jul 06, 2016 Question:Do Poly IP Phones support IPv6?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for more details

Jul 12, 2016 Question:Why does my SoundStation IP7000 display "File System Error : No free space"?

Resolution: Please upgrade to UC Software 4.0.11 as shown => here <=

Jul 13, 2016 Question:Where can I find a list of UC Software Feature Definitions?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Jul 13, 2016 Question:Where to find a list of all features included in each UC Software release?

Aug 09, 2016 Question:Why can Poly not discuss future software Versions within the Community?

Explanation:Poly, as a US-based company, cannot share any future release dates or new features due to the requirement of a non-disclosure agreement / NDA prior to this. Via the medium of a community forum, we are unable to do this.

HP Recommended

Aug 10, 2016 Question:Can I change the Hostname of my Poly phone?

Explanation:Please check => here <=

Aug 10, 2016 Question:Can I change the LLDP parameters on my Poly phone?

Explanation:Please check => here <=

Sep 13, 2016 Question: Do Poly Phones support the DHCP Option 60 Vendor Data Format?

Sep 20, 2016 Question:How can I set a manual IP address for the Visual+?

Resolution: Please check the "Setting a Manual IP Address for the Visual+" => here <=

Sep 21, 2016 Question:Can you change the Cipher Suites on Poly IP Phones?

Oct 03, 2016 Question:What version of OpenSSL is supported by my Poly VVX Business Media Phone?

Resolution:Please check the OpenSSL Versions List within the UC Software ADMINISTRATOR GUIDE matching the software version of your Phone. The guide can be found => here <=

Oct 03, 2016 Question:Lock the Web Configuration Utility after Failed Login Attempts?

Oct 10, 2016 Question:Are there any videos showing how to use the Poly phones?

Jan 11,2017 Question:Do I ever need to upgrade the BootBLOCK of my Poly phones?

Resolution: The only phone that needs the BootBLOCK updated it the VVX1500 when upgrading to UC Software 5.2.0 or later as explained  => here <=

Jan 31, 2017 Question:Can I customize Numbers in an Outlook Invite?

Feb 01, 2017 Question:What languages are officially supported by Poly?

Resolution: We only support Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish

Feb 23, 2017 Question:How can I make my outbound call on a phone ring for more than 1 minute / 60 seconds / sixty or indefinitely?

Resolution: Please check the call.ringBackTimeOut Parameter

Mar 24, 2017 Question:My VVX, CCX, CX, SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP, Trio, or Visual+ getting a wrong IP address?

Resolution:Please check => here <=

Mar 31, 2017 QuestionCustomize the Content Sharing Graphic on a Poly Trio?

Mar 31, 2017 Question: Customize the Trio Self View in Idle state or during a call?

Apr 15, 2017 Question: Can I disable the persistent mute on a Poly Trio?

Apr 27, 2017 Question: What is the difference between a restart and a reboot of  the phone?

May 03, 2017 Question: Can I disable CDP or LLDP on the phone?

Resolution:See Option 2 for example screenshots => here <= for the VLAN menu.

May 10, 2017 Question: Can I set a minimum Ringer Volume on the phone?

Resolution:UC Software 5.5.0 added up.ringer.minimumVolume. This parameter defines how many volume steps are accessible below the maximum level.

May 15, 2017 Question: Can I use another USB camera with Poly Trio Visual+?

Resolution:See below table

Camera Trio 8800 Trio 8500 Trio 8300 Trio C60
Logitech C930 5.4.0 or later 5.5.2 or later N/A Visual+ or VisualPro unsupported
EagleEye USB IV 5.5.3 or later 5.8.0 or later N/A Visual+ or VisualPro unsupported
EagleEye Mini 5.7.1 or later 5.7.1 or later 5.9.1 AA or later Visual+ or VisualPro unsupported
EagleEye Cube USB 5.9.0 AB or later 5.9.0 AB or later 5.9.1 AA or later Visual+ or VisualPro unsupported

May 25, 2017 Question: Can I create a backup of my current configuration?

Resolution: Since UC Software 4.0.0 or later a backup can be created via the Web Interface Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup

May 25, 2017 Question: Why can I not browse to the Web Interface?

Resolution: Please check => here <= or => here <=

May 30, 2017 Question: Can Poly Phones generate a CSR / Certificate Signing Request and what kind of algorithm and Key request is being supported?

Jun 08, 2017 Question: Is there a special process that needs to be followed upgrading a SoundStation IP 6000 or IP 7000?

Mar 23, 2016 Question: Where can I find details about End of Life and/or End of Support?

Jul 03,2017 Question:Can I customize my Number displayed on my Poly Trio?

Jul 03,2017 Question:Can I have a custom message displayed on my Poly  Trio?

Jul 03,2017 Question:Can I customize the LED’s on my Poly Trio once it goes into the Power Safe Mode?

Jul 03,2017 Question:Can I hide my System IP Address?

Jul 14,2017 Question:Can I enable WiFi on a Trio or CCX?

Jul 20,2017 Question:Does a Poly  Trio support UPoE to power a daisy-chained Visual+?

Aug 09,2017 Question:Are there any size limits for certificates I can import using Poly Phones?

Sep 6, 2017 Question:Can you change the minimum required TLS Version on a Poly Phone?

Sep 26, 2017 Question:How can I prevent Echo on my Poly Phone using a Headset?

Resolution: Press menu on the phone and go to Settings => Basic => Preferences => Headset => Echo cancellation and turn it On

Oct 05, 2017 Question:How can I Troubleshoot AirPlay issues on my Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 05, 2017 Question:Does a Poly Trio support P2P AirPlay?

Resolution: No Trio only supports network routable AirPlay as explained in the above FAQ

Oct 05, 2017 Question:How can I Troubleshoot Miracast issues on my Poly Trio?

Oct 18, 2017 Question:How can I change the MTU size on my Poly phone?

Resolution: Compatible phones (UC Software 4.0.9 or later) can either import the configuration => here <= or change this via Settings > Network > MTU

Oct 20, 2017 Question:Why can I not change every single configuration parameter via the Phone UI or the Web Interface?

Resolution: Only the most common settings can be changed via the Phone UI or the Web Interface. Additional configuration parameters either require a provisioning server as shown => here <= or simply import a configuration file (or unzip FAQ attached example files) and import these via the Web Interface as shown => here <=

Oct 30, 2017 Question: Do Poly IP Phone support SNMP?

Resolution: Poly CCX, Poly VVX, Poly Trio, Poly SoundStation IP or SoundPoint IP phones do not support SNMP.

Oct 30, 2017 Question: Troubleshoot Video issues with a Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 30, 2017 QuestionCan I setup my Poly phone to register to one Server and failover to another?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Nov 27, 2017 Question: Can I add Zoom to the Poly Trio?

Nov 27, 2017 Question: Can I set up an Exchange Calendar on Poly phones?

Nov 27, 2017 Question: Can I add BlueJeans to the Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <= or for current information => here <=

Dec 06, 2017 Question: Is there an FAQ for Clariti Manager formally known as RealPresence Resource Manager RPRM to provision Poly or Troubleshoot phones?

Dec 06, 2017 Question: What could cause heartbeat issues on a Clariti Manager formally known as RealPresence Resource Manager RPRM using Poly phones?

Dec 06, 2017 Question: How can I disable URL:Dialing?

Resolution: Please download => this <= and unzip and import via the Web Interface

Dec 15, 2017 Question: Do Poly Phones support Web Proxy Auto-Discovery (WPAD)?

Resolution: Since UC Software 5.7.0 this feature is supported on VVX Business Media phones,  Poly Trio since UC Software 5.7.1 as shown => here <=

Dec 19, 2017 Question: How can I import Speed Dials or Numbers via the Web Interface?

Resolution: This is not supported. Only the Poly Trio or CCX can import speed dials via a USB stick in this format => here <= as shown => here <=

Dec 22, 2017 Question: Do I require a license to use Airplay or Miracast on the Trio?

Resolution: Yes SKU: 5150-84981-001 must be purchased prior to utilizing these features

Feb 05, 2018 Question: How can I use Acoustic Fence?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Feb 08, 2018 Question: Should I ever make changes to <mac>-web.cfg or <mac>-phone.cfg files ?

Resolution: No as these Files are created and uploaded by the phone itself as explained => here <=

Feb 21, 2018 Question: Can a Poly Trio share content into a conference using People+Content, AirPlay, Miracast or the Pano App ?

Resolution: No content is only for a local screen

Feb 26, 2018 QuestionUnable to answer or make call using Avaya Session Manager 7.x (SIPS) or later using Poly phones?

Mar 14, 2018 Question: How can I check during a call what Audio Codec is being used?

Resolution:  press Menu => Settings => Status => Diagnostics => Media Statistics 

Apr 26, 2018 Question: How can I reset my Voice Mail Pin and/or change the recorded message?

Resolution:  Please check => here <= for an explanation that this has nothing to do with a Poly phone.

Apr 30, 2018 Question: Why do I see traffic from my Poly device towards the Amazon Cloud and other locations?

Resolution: Poly Software updates are hosted on the Amazon cloud. In addition, ensure you do not have the Settings > Poly Labs activated.

May 02, 2018 Question: Can I add a Pause into a Speed Dial?

Resolution: The Poly Trio added support for this with Software 5.5.3 as explained => here <=. The Poly CCX Phones support this too. UC Software added this to compatible VVX phones as explained => here <=

May 08, 2018 Question: Does Poly offer any kind of support to End Users?

Resolution: The new Poly services offerings are detailed => here <=

May 11, 2018 Question: Why do I get a "Failed to fetch available software from the Poly hosted server" error message or able to download list but unable to upgrade/downgrade?

Resolution: Please ensure your firewall allows outbound network traffic as shown  => here <=

Jun 05, 2018 Question: Do Poly Phones support a REST API?

Resolution: Please => here <=

Jun 05, 2018 Question: Do Poly Phones support a USB WiFi adapter?

Resolution: Please => here <=

Jun 05, 2018 Question: Do Poly Phones support a uaCSTA?

Resolution: Partial Support for this was added in UC Software 5.8.0. For more details on what exactly is supported is detailed in the 5.8.0 Admin Guide and for additional Information contact a Poly Sales Engineer or Poly support quoting EN-64922

Jun 06, 2018 Question: Can I capture Logs via USB on compatible phones?

ResolutionDetails => here <=

Jun 26, 2018 Question: Can a compatible Poly phone play a tone when the other end hangs up?

Jun 27, 2018 Question: How can I determine what source or order a configuration value came from or what is the priority of this?

Jul 05, 2018 Question: Does Poly support Multiple Key Combinations MKC to action a reboot or similar?

Jul 09, 2018 Question: Do Poly Phones support TR-069?

Aug 01, 2018 Question: How do I use the Poly Desktop Connector PDC?

NOTE: This tool is no longer developed!

Aug 15, 2018 Question: Can I enable more than 1 Line on my Poly Trio?

Resolution: UC Software 5.5.2 for Poly Trio added the Hybrid registration feature. Details are in the Admin Guide or => here <=  and it can be up to 3 different lines.

Aug 29, 2018 Question: Can I connect/pair my Poly Trio to a Poly RealPresence GroupSeries?

Resolution: UC Software 5.7.1 Rev AB or later for Poly Trio added support to connect to a GroupSeries running 6.1.8 or later. This also allows using of additional supported cameras via the GroupSeries. More details can be found => here <=

Aug 29, 2018 Question: Are there any limitations when pairing a GroupSeries with a Poly Trio?

Resolution: The GroupSeries must be hardware 20 or older as shown => here <=

Aug 29, 2018 Question: How to enable Polycom Trio mode on a Poly RealPresence Group Series to convert into a Poly Visual Pro?

Resolution: Please check >here<

Sep 14, 2018 Question: Can the Poly Trio upgrade the software for any attached Camera?

Resolution: From Trio Software 5.7.1 onwards the Trio can update the EagleEye Mini and the EagleEye™ IV USB  if this runs at least Software 1.2.0

Sep 19, 2018 Question: Can I share Audio on a Poly Trio when paired with a Visual+ / GroupSeries?

Resolution: From Trio 5.5.2 RevAB and VisualPro 6.1.10 onwards Audio can be shared when using the HDMI In on either VBSS or BFCP

Sep 28, 2018 Question: Can I disable the audible tone one a reboot?

Resolution: For the Poly Trio please check => here <=

Oct 01, 2018 Question: What power consumption has my Poly phone?

Oct 11, 2018 Question: After an update/upgrade my Poly VVX displays "Updater has an incorrect signature"?

Resolution: Poly is aware and as a workaround please upgrade first to UC Software 5.7.2 prior to 5.7.3 or 5.8.0 prior to 5.8.1. Additional information can be found => here <=

Oct 11, 2018 Question: Unable to enable Airplay or Wireless Display when a Trio is paired with a GroupSeries / VisualPro?

Resolution: When using a GroupSeries / VisualPro compatibility with the above can be archived using a Poly Pano.

Oct 23, 2018 Question: Can I use Traceroute or Ping on a Poly Phone?

Resolution: Either press the Home Key and/or select Settings => Status > Diagnostics > Network

Nov 13, 2018 Question: Do Poly Phones support SCEP?

Resolution: Please check => here <= on how to configure or troubleshoot

Dec 10, 2018 Question: How can I prevent a Poly phone from selecting the 2nd line instead of making another call on the same line?

HP Recommended

Jan 04, 2019 Question: Where can I find details on Poly Provisioning Servers?

Resolution: Poly has separate Solutions for either on Premise Poly Clariti Manager formally known as ResourceManager RPRM or Poly also offers a free solution called Lens >here<

The older PDMS-E is End of Sale for PDMS-E as of Dec 15, 2021 to take effect on Feb 15, 2022. To allow our customers adequate time to migrate, we are providing them an extension to the duration of the active PDMS-E service at no cost. Current PDMS-E licenses will not expire until the end of the extension period, which is Oct 1, 2022.

Jan 15, 2019 Question: Where can I find details on Poly phones supporting RFC and Internet-Draft Support?

Jan 24, 2019 Question: Can I pair Poly Trio's for larger Rooms?

Feb 06, 2019 Question: Is there any way to log any type of access to the Poly VVX Business Media Phone UI?

Resolution: Please check the new Audit section => here <=

Mar 02, 2019 Question: Is there a way to disable the pop up messages during boot up of a Phone?

Mar 15, 2019 Question: Can I change the Line icons on a Poly Trio or CCX?

Apr 03, 2019 Question: Do Poly phones support QoS DSCP?

Apr 04, 2019 Question: Can I disable Video on certain lines using the Hybrid registration?

Apr 11, 2019 Question: How can I determine the source or priority of a configuration on my Phone?

May 01, 2019 Question: Is there an FAQ for Google Voice G Suite?

Jul 23, 2019 Question: Can I use Cisco WebEx with a Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <= and => here <=

Sep 03, 2019 Question: Can I convert a Poly VVX into ObiEdition or UC Software?

ResolutionThe process is not officially supported by Poly.

• If you want a VVX in Obi Edition please purchase the ObiEdition
  • If you want a VVX in UC Software please purchase a VVX in UC Edition

As stock issues may prevent users from purchasing the right phone an older guide on how this can be converted is >here<

Please note the process is not officially supported by Poly

Sep 03, 2019 Question: How do I set up Google Voice on VVX Phones running ObiEdition?

Sep 27, 2019 Question: Does a Poly Trio support H.323?

Nov 22, 2019 Question: Can a Poly Phone support Contacts, Registration lines or BLF / Busy Lamp Fields for more extensions that it would be capable of displaying on the main phone?

Resolution: VVX Pagination was introduced to compatible phones from UC Software 6.0.0 onwards >here<

Jan 23, 2020 Question: Can a Poly share its Camera, Speaker and Microphone with a PC?

Resolution: A Poly Trio paired with a Visual+/VisualPro can use the passthrough software since UC Software 5.9.2 as shown >here<

Jan 28, 2020 Question: Are there any restrictions upgrading a Poly GroupSeries or VisualPro directly from 4.0.2 or later to 6.2.2.1?

Resolution: In order to Upgrade the device an interim step is required as you need to first upgrade to v6.2.0.2 and then upgrade to v6.2.2.1 or later. Please check >here< for additional details.

Jan 30, 2020 Question: How can I troubleshoot Poly Passthrough issues using a Poly Trio?

Feb 12, 2020 Question: Able to make outgoing calls but cannot receive calls?

Resolution: Please check for DND / Do not disturb >here<

Feb 27, 2020 Question: How can I register more Handsets to my VVX D230?

Feb 27, 2020 Question: Does the VVX D230 support a Network-based directory?

Mar 23, 2020 Question: How can I check statistics for Video Format, Jitter and lost Packets on a Poly Trio?

Resolution:  Please check >here<

Apr 28, 2020 Question: Can I daisy-chain or pair two or more Poly Trio?

Resolution:  Please check >here<

Jul 11, 2020 Question: Do current phones need a BootROM/Upgrader/Updater/Downgrader?

Resolution:  This is only required for legacy SoundPoint IP/SoundStation IP phones.

July 21. 2020 Question: Can a Poly Trio C60 support Microsoft Teams or Zoom at the same time as Skype for Business or openSIP?

Resolution: Take a look at the Switching Call Applications on Trio C60 – Poly OpenSIP and Microsoft Teams >here<

Jul 31, 2020 Question: How can I troubleshoot a phone not getting an IP or DHCP issues?

Resolution: Try a manual IP => here <= or for DHCP logging check >here< and check LLDP or CDP => here <=

Aug 07, 2020 QuestionCustomize what is being displayed on a Poly Trio once a call is connected?

Aug 26, 2020 QuestionWhat can cause certificate issues?

Resolution: Ensure the time on the phone is set correctly as explained => here <=

Jan 27, 2021 Question: Can I change the speed dial icons on a Poly Trio?

Feb 25, 2021 Question: Are there any dimensional drawings for Poly products?

May 05, 2021 Question: Can I use a Poly VVX phone running UC Software as a Speaker Phone

Resolution: Since UC Software 6.4.0 the Poly Computer audio Connector => here <= can be used

Jun 07, 2021 Question: Can I use a CCX 600 or CCX 700 as a Zoom Phone Appliance?

Resolution: Please check => here <= and check for details >here<

Since Zoom Room App 5.10 or later also the CCX 500 Hardware Revision K, L or later is supported as shown >here<

Jul 13, 2021 Question: Do Poly Phones support STIR / SHAKEN?

Resolution: Compatible phones support this as shown => here <=

Jul 16, 2021 Question: Why do I get „ Authorization failed. Please login here. “ when trying to access the Web Interface of a Poly Phone?

Jul 29, 2021 Question: How can I upgrade a CCX 400 phone running software 1.0.0 or 1.0.1?

Aug 27, 2021 Question: Why do I not see the different Base Profile modes offered when factory resetting /OOB / Out Of Box wizard a Poly device?

Jan 19, 2022 Question: Do Poly phones support Ray Baum's Act?

Jan 19, 2022 Question: Do Poly phones support Civic Addresses Configuration GEOCONF_CIVIC DHCP Option 99 or E911 or LLDP-MED Location Identification / ELIN?

Jan 19, 2022 Question: Do Poly phones support X-switch-info?

April 11, 2022 Question: Do Poly phones support Audio Diagnostics or can I record to test the Microphone and playback to test the speaker?

April 21, 2022 Question: Do Poly IP phones support any USB camera?

April 28, 2022 Question: What do the different Icons on my Poly phone mean, and can I change them?

May 05, 2022 Question: How can I compare a working phone to a non-working phone using a Backup?

May 05, 2022 Question: Error message "Default admin password is in use. Change the password" since upgrading the phone and unable to access the Web Interface.

Jun 07, 2022 Question: Can I troubleshoot Virtual USB for Zoom or change settings?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details

Jun 07, 2022 Question: Are there any firewall ports required to be opened when using Virtual USB for Zoom?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details

Jun 08, 2022 Question: What is Poly ZTP?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details. For Supported devices check >here< and be aware Poly Zero Touch does not support Poly devices running on the OBi Edition or PVOS-Lite firmware

Jul 13, 2022 Question: Can I bypass the Out of Box / OOB wizard or set specific settings on a Poly Trio or CCX phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details. For details on how to do this using our free Poly Lens service check this file

Jun 08, 2022 Question: Unable to use a 5Ghz WiFi with a Poly CCX phone?

Sep 29, 2022 Question: How can I enable HTTPS for the Web Interface for an ObiEdition VVX or Edge B or ObiHai phone?

Oct 21, 2022 Question: How can I check who provides the service for my phone or who is my Provider?

Oct 21, 2022 Question: Is there a quickstart guide on how to use Poly Lens?

Nov 02, 2022 Question: Why do my new Poly VVX x50 phones come with software 6.4.3.5059 and I cannot downgrade?

Sep 09, 2022 Question: Does a Poly SoundStation IP7000 support ZTP provisioning?

Resolution: The Poly SoundStation IP 7000 does not support TLS 1.2 and cannot be used with ZTP as explained => here <= 

Sep 29, 2022 Question: How can I enable HTTPS for the Web Interface for an ObiEdition VVX, Edge B, or ObiHai phone?

Oct 21, 2022 Question: How can I check who provides the service for my phone or who is my Provider?

Oct 21, 2022 Question: Is there a quickstart guide on how to use Poly Lens?

Nov 02, 2022 Question: Why do my new Poly VVX x50 phones come with software 6.4.3.5059 and I cannot downgrade?

Apr 21, 2023 Question: Why does my Poly phone provide me with a dial tone if I lift the handset or use the Speaker?

Resolution: IP Phones can make calls to other IP addresses or FQDN's without the need to register to a SIP server. Therefore a phone locally creates the Dial Tone to comfort a user who is used to this functionality from a traditional PSTN phone.

Apr 21, 2023 Question: Can I use a Poly lens to upgrade software for a Poly phone running UC or PVOS software?

Resolution: Poly Lens is multiple products. Poly Lens cloud is a solution that can be used to provision and monitor nearly all current Poly products like Poly phones running UC or PVOS software, Studio X, G7500, and many other USB-based Cameras and Headsets.
Poly Lens Desktop for PC, Apple Mac or iOS, Android, or Google Chrome is a software that can be used to upgrade and adjust compatible Poly USB cameras or Headsets. If an Administrator invites a user to Poly Lens Cloud the Poly Lens software solution extends into the cloud as a central monitoring solution. 

Apr 21, 2023 Question: Why does my Poly phone provide me with a dial tone if I lift the handset or use the Speaker?

Resolution: IP Phones can make calls to other IP addresses or FQDN's without the need to register to a SIP server. Therefore a phone locally creates the Dial Tone to comfort a user who is used to this functionality from a traditional PSTN phone.

Jul 18, 2023 Question: How can I control the LED's on a Poly Edge E phone?

Aug 15, 2023 Question: Why can I not downgrade a VVX x50 phone from UC Software 6.4.3 or Obi Edition?

Resolution:  Poly introduced a new VVX 250, VVX 350, and VVX 450 hardware that can only run on UCS 6.4.3 or later. This is explained >here<

Sep 07, 2023 Question: Can I upgrade my Poly Trio using the Web Interface, a provisioning server, or USB whilst it is in a networked Device Role Device aka to be paired with another Poly Trio or Studio X / G7500?

Resolution: No you cannot update the device as only another Trio would be able to update it once it is paired with another Primary device.

SteffenBaierUK_0-1694092678277.png

Apr 13, 2022 Question:How can a user prevent a Poly Trio C60 from being downgraded or upgraded from their desired software version when using a Microsoft Teams Room / MTR

Now 10, 2023 QuestionHow can deploy a Rove Base Station or Register a Handset?

Jan 30, 2024 QuestionCan the Android version of a Poly CCX or Poly Trio phone be updated?

Resolution: HP Poly provides firmware with Android included. HP Poly will provide updated firmware with a newer Android version if required for any Specific Partners.

Feb 24, 2024 QuestionHow can I get support for SpectraLink phones?

ResolutionSpectraLink has not been a Poly / Polycom brand since 2012 as it was sold and is an independent company. Please work with SpectraLink support on this.

HP Recommended
  • Jan 06, 2024 Question: Since the move from Poly to HP where can I download Software?
    ResolutionPlease see >here< for an explanation and create an Account for Poly Lens in the cloud

A list of older Audio, Video and Voice archived software and Release Notes articles are published on Official HP® Support knowledgebase. These articles are snapshot of Poly support portal before its sunset in Dec 2023. Any new software release after, please follow the new software distribution path.

To search for archived software and Release Notes, please follow the instructions:
  1. Open the Official HP® Support site.

SteffenBaierUK_0-1709118485083.png

In the search bar, type in “Archived' after the name of the product you are looking for, in this example we searched for the RMX Software and Archived Release Notes

SteffenBaierUK_1-1709118485172.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.